Frank Edoho Denies Abuse And Infidelity Allegations By Estranged Wife Sandra Edoho

Image: Google 

Nigerian media personality Frank Edoho has publicly denied allegations of domestic abuse and infidelity levelled against him by his estranged wife, Sandra Edoho, describing the claims as false and misleading.

The popular broadcaster, best known for hosting the long-running quiz show Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, addressed the controversy in a statement shared on his Instagram page on Wednesday, as online discussions around the dispute continued to intensify.

Edoho’s response comes days after his estranged wife made a series of public accusations against him, including claims of infidelity and domestic violence. The allegations sparked widespread reactions across social media, with users weighing in on both sides of the dispute.

Frank Edoho was previously married to broadcaster Katherine Obiang between 2003 and 2010 before he remarried Sandra Edoho in 2013. The marriage eventually broke down in December 2022, a separation he had earlier described as emotionally difficult and deeply painful.

Following the breakup, rumours began circulating online alleging that Sandra had been involved in an extramarital affair with a Nigerian singer. Sandra, however, denied those allegations and countered with her own claims against Edoho, accusing him of repeated infidelity, emotional neglect, and domestic violence, including an alleged death threat.

Responding to the renewed accusations, Edoho firmly rejected all claims against him, stating that he would not engage in a public exchange of words but would instead allow legal and formal processes to address the matter.

“Over the past few days, a number of grave allegations concerning my person have been circulated in the public space,” he wrote in his statement.

“I am fully aware of the concern, commentary, and attention this has generated. Let me state, clearly and unequivocally, that the allegations made against me are false.”

The television host further explained that his decision not to respond point-by-point in the media was intentional, adding that not every accusation deserves a public confrontation.

“At moments such as this, experience teaches that not every accusation merits a public contest, nor does every provocation require an answer in the court of public opinion,” he stated.

Edoho added that he had chosen to pursue the matter through appropriate legal channels, where he believes facts and evidence will be properly examined rather than public opinion.

“There are times when restraint is not weakness but wisdom, and this is one of them. I have chosen to address these issues through the appropriate legal channels, where facts, not noise, will prevail,” he said.

The broadcaster also expressed concern over the impact the controversy has had on individuals who are not directly involved in the matter, including friends, business associates, and professional partners who have been drawn into the public discourse.

“That said, I am deeply saddened that during this situation, individuals who have absolutely no connection to these issues have had their names, identities, and privacy drawn into public discourse,” he wrote.

“For that, I am sincerely sorry. No person should have to bear the weight of a matter in which they have no involvement.”

He also extended an apology to brands and organisations that have worked with him over the years, acknowledging that the situation may have caused reputational concerns or unintended consequences.

Edoho further appealed for privacy for his children, stressing that they should not be subjected to public scrutiny or emotional distress as a result of the ongoing controversy.

“This is an especially difficult period, most of all for my children, who neither chose this moment nor deserve to bear the weight of public intrusion arising from it,” he stated.

“I respectfully ask that their privacy be protected, and that space be given for the lawful processes now underway to run their course.”

Despite the tension surrounding the situation, Edoho maintained that he remains committed to handling the matter responsibly while allowing legal proceedings to determine the truth.

“I know that truth does not become weaker because it is challenged, nor does character become diminished by accusation alone. I remain committed to handling this situation responsibly, respectfully, and with dignity,” he concluded.

#FrankEdoho

#SandraEdoho

#NollywoodTimes


Read Original

…WATCH THE VIDEO HERE

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *