A 19‑year‑old man is expected to appear in the Lebowakgomo magistrate’s court on Friday, January 2, in connection with allegations involving two young children in Makotse New Stand, Limpopo. The victims, a seven‑year‑old girl and a nine‑year‑old boy, were allegedly harmed on Wednesday, December 31.
According to provincial police spokesperson Col Malesela Ledwaba, initial reports indicate that the children had been playing with friends at a neighbour’s home when the suspect allegedly lured them to his residence. Once there, he is accused of showing them inappropriate material before committing acts described as s3xual ass@ult.
Ledwaba said the children’s guardian became concerned when she noticed they were missing. She went to look for them at the neighbour’s house and found both children crying. When she asked what had happened, she was told that the suspect had harmed the two minors. A case was opened with the police, and the teenager was subsequently arrested.
The investigation is ongoing, and authorities are expected to provide further updates as the case proceeds.
#19yearold #boy #charged #rping #mnors #Limpopo














Leave a Reply